Payment, Shipping, and Refund Policies - Custom Art
- This website provides many examples of my drawing style. Original drawings are typically richer than can be shown online due to reproduction and browser differences.
- A firm quote and expected date of completion will be provided for your purchase approval before any work has begun on the artwork.
- An invoice and payment link will be provided with 50% advance payment of the custom fee due at project start-up. My policy is the same as most custom artists in that the 50% advance payment is non-refundable due to the complexity of the work and time involved.
- Three scanned art images of varying stages of the drawing process will be emailed for your final approval when the artwork is ready to ship. The artwork will be shipped upon receipt of final payment. Shipping and contact information will be verified with you before shipment.
- CA sales tax, USPS Shipping fees within 50 States USA, USPS Insurance fees, and USPS Signature Required fees are additional to the custom fee and will be included on the final invoice. USPS charges will be in the initial quote provided to you. (Other shipping options are available at your request and any additional fees will be adjusted accordingly in the final invoice.)
- Tracking information will be emailed to you when the artwork is shipped.
Finished Commissioned Product
- Drawing on high quality white drawing paper.
- Includes a single black mat reversible to white. (Frame not included.)
- Standard Sizes Available:
- Example: 8 x 10 Drawing in 9 x 12 Mat
- Example: 9 x 12 Drawing in 11 x 14 Mat
- Custom Sizes Available.
- Contact Karen Conger to get started!
Ordering Process - Custom Drawings
Please contact Karen Conger at 661.221.3506 (Pacific Time) or fill in the submission form on the Contact Page. Price varies by complexity and size of drawing generally starting at $500.00. A firm quote and expected date of completion will be provided for approval before any work has begun on the artwork.
Your Images (Multiple variations preferred):
- Your digital prints and/or photographs (color and/or grayscale).
- Copyright laws apply. You must own the photos or have permission to use them; you are giving me permission to use them for your artwork.
- Please provide images with the clearest available detail and highest available resolution.
- Any information about color or important features in the image(s) will be helpful. I will contact you when I receive the images.
- A secure drop box will be provided at your request for uploading digital images.
- Photographs (copies preferred) can be mailed or sent by courier. Please provide a self-addressed stamped envelope or prepaid courier label if you want them returned.